Strategic Default: How to Create A Brighter Financial Future For You, Your Family or Your Business
(click on cover to view larger size)
Do you want to learn how to intelligently walk away from money draining debt with less risk? This book will guide you. In Strategic Default: How to Create a Brighter Financial Future For You, Your Family or Your Business, author, A. A. Diji, answers all of your questions about the risks and rewards of “walking away” from mortgage, credit card, and business debt even if you can afford the payments. This book contains proven strategies to help you navigate the complex terrain of strategic default and to implement each strategy with success. You will learn:
- Key principles of strategic default.
- The rewards of strategically defaulting and how to minimize the risks.
- How to comprehensively analyze all the factors involved in a strategic default so you can make the right decisions for you and your family.
- Step-by-step procedures for executing a strategic default on your home loans, credit cards, or business loans.
- About a family’s entire decision making process during a strategic default.